The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Changed How People Worship.
DON’T LET IT BE THE REASON PEOPLE BECOME DISCONNECTED FROM EACH OTHER!
In good times, it is important to know the people you are in fellowship with. Today, it is critical to help worshipers feel connected to each other while they may have to be apart from one another.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted houses of worship from coast-to-coast. Church services are now streamed onto electronic devices and the sense of fellowship, community, and connectedness is gradually being lost as a result. Those churches that have reopened are seeing lower attendance as people continue to shelter-in-place, or worse, they just aren’t worshiping anymore.
HELP PEOPLE IN YOUR CONGREGATION FEEL CONNECTED TO ONE ANOTHER – AND THE CHURCH – THROUGH A PICTORIAL CHURCH DIRECTORY!
With Re:MEMBER Church Directories, we offer turnkey, COVID-SAFE solutions for photography (including scheduling), design, and production of printed and electronic church directories. And best of all — we do it all FREE OF CHARGE!
How is that possible? With the advancement of technology, very few people have a professional photo of themselves or their entire family.
Our turnkey directory programs are paid for by the portrait purchases people make. In return, we provide:
- Professional COVID-SAFE photography sessions, including scheduling.
- One free 8×10 portrait for each family.
- A printed church directory for each family of your church, synagogue, mosque, retirement community, or anywhere large groups of people may be better served by having a pictorial directory.
- Extra printed copies of your directory to use however you want.
- An electronic file (PDF) of your directory that members can access and update information on as they need.